With MobiKin Doctor for Android Recover Contacts from Android phone Directly
Now a days Carrying mobile phone is very common and among all the mobile device android is one of the most common OS device used among teenager. Phone is a handy device and it helps everyone of us for contacting others and sharing files. But it is also common that we may accidently delete file or contact which was very important and want to restore back the deleted files again.
Well.. You don’t need to worry if you are facing such problem. I will share you about the best ever Android Device manager. However, if you search over the web you may find different answers and solution on different blogs but here I am going to share you the most genuine and easiest solution to recover deleted contacts from Android phone. The best Android Device Manager is “MobiKin Doctor for Android”.
About The Best Android device Manager:
Recover your lost contacts from Android phone with MobiKin Doctor for Android with just few clicks. This is the best and genuine tool for recovering deleted files and not only deleted contacts but you can restore any deleted files from your device. But it will be restored as TXT or HTML format. MobiKin Doctor for Android device is compatible with any android brands, such as Samsung, Lenovo, HTC and many more.
Let us begin the steps on How to recover lost contacts from Android phone. Below I have given the steps clearly.
Step1. Connect your android device with PC/computer and Run the software:
- At the very beginning you need to download and install the software on your PC/computer and run it.
- After that connect your Android phone with your PC/Computer with USB cable and open the USB debugging on your cell phone.
There are different versions of Android such as,
1. If your Android OS is 2.3 or earlier then, First go to the “Settings” and click “Application” after that click on “Development” and after that click on “USB Debugging”.
- If your Android OS is 3.0-4.1 then first go to “Settings” then click “Developer Option” and after that click on “USB Debugging”.
- Finally if your Android OS is 4.2 – newest versions then go to “Settings” and click “About Phone” and tap on “Build number” till you receive a note saying “You are under developer mode” and then now go back to the settings and click on “Developer option” and finally click on “USB Debugging”.
Remember one thing: That if your device is running on 4.2.2 or above then, one pop-up will appear on your device screen, You must click on “Allow” and then click on “Ok” button if you want to continue the process on your computer.
Step2. On the second step you can scan the contacts which was deleted and you will need to wait for a bit and give some time to scan and complete the process, as software is scanning and recovering your contacts as soon as you have enabled the USB debugging.
Step3. Now you can click on the “contacts” and preview it for getting every details such as contact name, company name, email address, telephone number and other contact information and then now select and export them on your PC/computer and recover it by clicking on the recovering option.
Now the recovery is completed and the recovery data is absolutely safe.
Why to choose MobiKin software?
- The MobiKin software is Simple, Fast and easy to use. You don’t need to be an expert to use the software.
- Full-back money Guaranteed by MobiKin software: They guarantee full back money for 30 days from the day of purchase. If your contacts or files doesn’t recover.
- MobiKin software is completely secure and it is free from viruses, spyware and adware.
- 24/7 customer support. You can get help from the customer support teams at any time and they have a professionals experts team for helping the customers.
Finally, I can say that this software is one of the best recovering contacts tools from android device. So go ahead recovering your Contacts and files using MobiKin software and let us know how you feel after using it.
Latest posts by Pavan Jadhav (see all)
- 3 Top Ways to Get Quality Backlinks for Your Local Business - May 21, 2019
- Make The Most Of Your iPhone With These Tricks - May 10, 2019
- Importance Of Customer Service For Your Business - May 10, 2019