Today, the rise of automation is changing the way that people work by helping us to do more in less time. It’s given us the power to increase our productivity and efficiency, by investing just a matter of minutes.
Whether you’re just starting out writing amateur blogs, or whether you’ve spent many years building a network of devoted followers, automation can be key to helping you achieve your personal best.
By connecting HubSpot CRM to MailChimp, you can quickly and easily integrate the two, allowing a seamless transition that transfers into professional email marketing campaigns. Together, these programs can help you attract visitors to your site, generate leads, increase conversion rates and grow your business effortlessly.
Read on for your simple step-by-step integration guide to merge HubSpot with MailChimp!
What Do the Creators of Amateur Blogs & Established Retail Business Owners Have In Common?
Both have the potential to benefit from HubSpot and MailChimp! And, by combining both of these programs, marketers have the power to gain even more.
Watch your new blog grow to amazing heights or see your business sales soar. And what’s better?
HubSpot MailChimp integration only takes a few minutes and can be completed easily by following just a few simple steps.
Why Should You Integrate HubSpot and MailChimp?
By integrating HubSpot and MailChimp, your capabilities multiply exponentially.
Here are a few reasons that the integration of these two programs makes sense:
- Insert subscribers for multiple lists, including auto-update lists, static lists, groups and more
- Automate email campaigns
- Reach more contacts
- Increase your marketing prowess
Many people have been using MailChimp and Hubspot for years. But now, they combine to create a whole new level of marketing magic.
Easy Steps to Integrate HubSpot Contacts With MailChimp
The integration process is so simple it’s almost too good to be true. Except, it’s not. In fact, the entire process can be completed in under twenty minutes.
- Set Up Accounts For HubSpot and MailChimp
Although it might go without saying, in order to integrate HubSpot and MailChimp, you will first need accounts for both.
- Connect HubSpot and MailChimp Accounts
Just a few more steps and both accounts will be able to work together without a hitch.
- First, go to HubSpot and click the settings icon located in the main navigation bar
- Then, look for the left sidebar, and navigate to “Marketing” > “Email service provider”
- Click “Connect email provider”
- Select “MailChimp” in the dialog box
- Once you’re redirected to the login screen, you will need to enter your MailChimp login credentials, then click “login”
- Connect Pop-Up Forms
Once you have connected your accounts, it’s easy to connect pop-up forms.
- In your HubSpot account, go to “Marketing”, then “Lead Capture”, then “Forms”
- Click the “Form type” from the upper left dropdown menu
- For form-type, select “Pop-up”
- Click the name of the pop-up form that you want to push to MailChimp
- Click the Options tab from the pop-up editor form
- Find the “Push new contacts to your email provider“ section and click “Select lists”
- In the dialog box, select the MailChimp lists that you want to add the contacts submitting the form
- Click “Save”
It’s that easy!
Get More News You Can Use to Boost Your Blogging Career!
Want to find out even more ways to attract followers?
You can quickly transform your amateur blogs into a social media sensation with the right tips and tricks.
Check out this post to learn how to create perfectly-optimized posts using proven SEO strategies!