Since the introduction of mainframe computers, we have also seen the evolution of Personal Computers. It doesn’t matter where you go, in any part of the world, you are bound to come face to face with it, like food, water, and house, computers have also become a basic necessity, without which people can’t think of surviving.
Whenever we speak of personal computers, words like OS, Processors, RAM, and of course Storage comes to our mind, these days people not only want a powerful processor, but we also prefer higher storage space, it’s like the more the better. Nowadays, if you spend $150, you’ll easily get a 2 TB hard disk. In addition to that, you can also grab some portable hard disk.
The necessity of such large space has been on the rise ever since hard disk came out. Moreover, there is no denying that whether someone is having it might be a smartphone or a computer, everyone these days prefers storing their information on their hard disk, now, whether it may be some important documents, pictures, or movies or games.
Most probably, everyone uses an Antivirus program to protect their Windows or Mac computers, but how many of us really think of using data recovery tools? Well, the number would be approximately 1- or 2 %.
Many of us have a conception that if we use an Antivirus program, our computer will remain secured. But what about for the protection or backup for your storage devices? How many times you had to format your hard disk or pen drive when it got infected via a virus or worse it got corrupted. If I say for myself, I had to format my pen drives a countless number of times.
At present, formatting a hard drive is not a big issue nowadays, the problem is the loss of data, if any hard drive gets corrupted or infected, we hardly try to recover it, due to the fear of other files or hard drive being infected, and we usually format our hard drives, and end up losing some of important the files stored in it.
Like me, many of you also try to recover data by using a third-party software, but most of the time, the application fails to recover the files. But don’t worry, there is one such application, which you can use on your Windows or Mac computer to recover your data, the name of the software is “EaseUS Data Recovery”.
Available in both free and demo version, this application not only recovers your data, but also performs several other functions, so I would urge to read this post, as I am going to share with you the features of the EaseUS data recovery tool, and as to why you should consider using it on your computer.
About EaseUS Data Recovery application:
If you had a bad experience with some free applications in the past, then you may still be quite skeptical about using this software, well, the good thing is the EaseUS Data Recovery software is available in free and premium version.
Therefore, first, you can see and check the results for yourself, and then you can for an upgrade if you think it is worth it. If you don’t have a much requirement, then you will be pleased with the free version, however, if you want to use this software for other uses like Hard Disk partitions, larger recovery of files from multiple storage devices, etc., then you can go with one of the premium packages. They even allow you to use the premium-planned application for a free trial, therefore, if you are unsatisfied with its performance, you can uninstall it.
The good thing is that the software is available for both Windows and Mac OS. Hence, if you are using a MacBook or a Macintosh, you’ll be available to use it on your computer.
Features of EaseUS Data Recovery tool:
As mentioned before, the application does more than just recovering data that has been deleted. Here I have listed some of the applications of the EaseUS tool, which you are really going to appreciate, and chances are that after reading this post, you are probably going to download this application.
- The EaseUS is powerful enough to recover data from a formatted hard drive or a removable drive, now whether it may be a USB, HDD, SDD drive, all you need is to open up the application, choose the drive, and start the recovery process.
It is also worth mentioning that this application also lets you recover the inaccessible files, so by mistake, if you delete some system files, then you can use this application to get it back.
(Note: The freeware of the EaseUS tool only lets you recover 2 GB of data, but with the premium version, there is no such limit, you can recover as much data you want.)
- Other than hard disk and pen drives, you can also use this application to recover data from formatted micro SD card of your smartphone, tablet, camera, etc., in addition to that using the premium version, you’ll also have the option to recover data from a server, now that’s a huge bonus.
- Even though with Windows 10, you can create hard disk partitions, but still it isn’t that efficient, however, if you have the EaseUS tool with you, then you have the freedom to create raw partitions of your hard drive on the go, I mean how cool is that?.
- One-time payment; it might not be a feature of this application, but it sure does is a huge plus point, you only need to pay once, and, then when you receive the license key, you will be able to use the application for a lifetime; furthermore, you will also be receiving all the updates the company will be adding.
- Windows 8 users will be quite familiar with the system failure and crashes, and it kind of sucks, when your system fails to start up, however, if you use the Pro +WinPE edition, then you’ll be able the freedom to create a bootable media, which will help a lot in case of system failures.
Overall, the EaseUS Data Recovery tool is a bag of important features and free data recovery utility, which everyone should have installed on their computers, not only it’s easy to use, but it is also quite powerful and saves you from all kinds of hassle you face in day to day life.
That is it hope you guys found this post helpful. If you enjoyed reading it, then please share this post with your friends on social media, nevertheless, if you have some doubts or you are someone who wants to share his experience with using this software, then feel free to share your thoughts and experience by commenting in the comment section below.