EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard for Mac
Data Loss – two words that all computer users dread! Despite our most sincere efforts to keep data safe, we experience certain instances wherein data gets lost. Given the kind of risks that we may face due to data loss, it’s important to get hold of tools that can help us recover data if not prevent the loss of it. We are talking about the EaseUS Data Recovery Software for Mac.
The EaseUS Data Recovery Software is preferred by individual users and technicians alike for recovering data, and has been downloaded over 70 million times – a number that’s speaks volumes about the trust people have reposed in this tool. The EaseUs mac data recovery tool is an incredibly powerful software for Mac users, and helps them recover their documents, music, videos, and other files in a jiffy.
What can be recovered?
The EaseUs Data Recovery Software for Mac recovers almost every type of file. It is pretty agnostic of the way in which the file was deleted, such as accidental deletion, power failure, hard disk crash etc. Let’s have a look at what all can be recovered, and under what situations –
- Documents– We save most of our office work and school and college assignments in formats like doc/docx, xls/xlsx, ppt/pptx, PDF, HTML etc. This software recognizes and retrieves all these common formats.
- Images– These days, we can’t do without selfies! Be it a vacation trip or a simple outing with family and friends, images are very precious timekeepers of happy memories. You can recover the following types of image formats – JPG/JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, RAW, SWF, SVG, CR2, CRW, SR2, NRW etc.
- Videos– We all love to indulge in TV series and movies every now and then. While some of them can be bought again if lost, there are some rare compilations that must have taken a lot of efforts to collect. With this software, you can retrieve all the common video formats like MOV, MP4, AVI, 3GP, WMV, FLV, MPG, MKV, RM etc.
- Music– Music lovers love to keep a curated list of their favourite songs from across different decades. Losing such music can be very heart-breaking. To ensure that you get back your favourite music, the EaseUS mac data recovery tool helps in recovering MP3, AIFF, WAV, MIDI, OGG, AAC, RM, and all renowned music formats.
How to recover data?
Recovering data using this free data recovery software is pretty easy. In just a few simple steps, you can get back your critically important data. Here’s how to go about this tool –
Download the .dmg file, and install it on your Mac Book or iMac. Download it from the official website to ensure that there are no viruses or malware infections.
Choose the disk/drive/partition from where the data was lost or deleted. The tool will start performing an initial scan followed by a deep scan. Kindly note that if you are using the latest OS (10.13), then you aren’t allowed to access system disk from apps.
If you want to access system disk and perform data recovery, you have two options –
- Disable System Integrity Protocol (SIP), or
- Create a bootable USB drive under Mac OSX 10.12 and Restore Lost Data on System Disk
After the scan is complete, you will be given an option to preview the image, audio, and video files. Check all the files to see which ones you want to recover. After checking all the required files, click ‘Recover’. The software will start performing the recovery function and you will be able to access all your files once the retrieval is completed successfully.
The EaseUS Data Recovery Software comes with a Data Protection feature for Mac. It helps in securing you from data loss due to accidental deletion by creating a record of the files in your Mac Book. If at all any file is deleted, it can be recovered very quickly.
There are two modes – Simple Protect and Complete Protect. In the latter, all your files are backed up in a safe location so that in case you end up deleting or losing some data, you can always retrieve it later.
What can be better than a tool that brings you back all your priceless data? The EaseUS Data Recovery Software for Mac is a blessing in disguise for everyone who has had to face data loss, or fears facing one in the future. It’s trusted by millions of people globally, and justifiably so.
In case you don’t like the performance, EaseUS is also offering a 30-day money back guarantee. In order to make your data recovery smoother, you can connect with their 24X7 tech support and request their help. They also offer help material that is succinct and easy to understand.
Overall, this is a very powerful tool which can perform a quick scan on 500 GB worth of data in just 2 seconds, and a deep scan in about 105 minutes. A good addition to the arsenal of any tech guy.