YouTube is growing as the most popular social media video sharing platform. This allows digital marketers, influencers, and professionals to showcase their videos. Posting informative videos on YouTube can present the brand identity of your business effectively in a short period of time.
The viewers, at the same time, will benefit from the information on the product line of your business. This works as a two-way process. Apart from video sharing about any specific business, YouTube helps individuals to earn money through posting videos.
There are nine tips and hacks that we will discuss while you make your YouTube video:
1. Create Links To Jump Back
While making a video, you can simply fast forward time for your viewers. By creating simple links which can automatically take the viewers to the desired point of the video.
- Click on share under the video
- A check box pops up with Start at
- Enter the time you seek
- Or you may pause the video at the beginning so that YouTube can do the auto-filling for you
- When you click on start at, you will notice a title tag video link stating about time. Copy and share that.
2. Copying Video URL At The Current Time
You can also copy the video link while shooting a video. When shooting with a mobile, you may use a mobile phone stand for keeping the mobile handy. Then at the current shooting time:
- You can tap on pause wherever you want the video to auto start and then right click on the screen
- A list of pop up will appear
- Click on copy video URL at the current time
- The specific preferred time will be copied on the clipboard
- Whenever the viewer opens your link, they will be directed to your preferred point of the video.
3. Transcription Of A Video
If you want to take out the quotes of a conversation video or transform the video script on YouTube, you can simply follow these methods:
- Under your video, there is a tab called More
- You have to select Transcript from that list
- You will get the whole transcript there
- In case you get “Transcript not showing,” that means that the creator has hidden the transcript.
4. Improve Video’s Search Engine Optimization
YouTubers and creative content marketers know visibility is the key for any video. If you want your video on the top list of the SEO, i.e. search engines to get more perceptibility you can do that. You can naturally add a transcript to your video in the description.
- Go to the video description field
- Tap on the subtitles/cc tab under the play button
- Set the language from there
- You can upload your transcript file
- You can paste the subtitles in your video and timings of the subtitle will be automatically set.
- While editing or shooting the video, you can type or paste subtitles.
5.A Photo Sliding Effect In Your Video
You can easily compile and mix the photos in the photo gallery in a photo slide presentation.
- On the top right corner of your YouTube page, you will see the Upload tab. Click on it.
- A screen saying video uploading will pop up.
- You have to click on Create tab beneath the Photo Slide.
- You can choose and upload the images and pictures from the gallery.
- Once images are chosen, there will be a select tab on the left. Click on it.
- Click next.
- If you want to add music to your images, you can choose any of your favorite track from the music library under Audio.
- If you don’t want to add any music, then keep the music tab disabled.
- Now your video is ready to upload.
6. Add Sound Effects Without Royalty Fee
The audio library of YouTube consists of various music and sound quality. This is a great source to add a tinge of spice in your videos, and the good news is all the files are Royalty free.
- Go to the Creator studio tab
- Click on Audio Library
- You will find two tabs – Free music and Sound effects
- Just choose the audio file according to your need and save it in your PC.
7. Add 360-Degree Effect In Your Videos
While shooting any video, among the most noticeable in travel vlogging are the amazing effects in the videos. For this, you need a well-equipped camera which has 360-degree feature and functions.
If you are using a tablet or smartphone, you can use a mobile holder and show your audience the view of the roads and nature by zooming features. Google is compatible with Ricoh Theta, Kodak SP360, and IC Real Tech Allie. You can use a bit of technical knowledge. With the help of the camera, you can produce such vertigo effects in your videos.
8. Custom Your YouTube URL
You can customize your YouTube URL if you have 100 and more subscribers and your channel are 30 days old.
- When you meet the eligibility criteria, you will be prompted for customizing URL at Advanced setting tab.
- Click and claim on the agreement and terms.
- Then confirm.
- Once your URL gets customized, your page will be more noticeable to the viewers.
9. Adding End Screen For Your Other Videos
The end screen is basically used for promoting your video content. This is generally used in the last 5-20 seconds of your video content at one place.
- Simply go to Video Manager and click on the edit tab.
- You will get three options –Adding element, Importing Video and using video template.
- If you are adding an element usually till 4, you can add in that Adding element tab.
- In case you want to import, you can copy other video and drag it in your ongoing video.
- There are numerous end screen video templates in Google which you can add from Video template in your video.
To get more popularity and views on your YouTube channel, you should always take time to make quality videos with good video content. Stay consistent and never recycle content. These things can help you gain more likes and subscribers easily for your channel.