Top 7 Communication Apps Available For Android
Communication plays great role now-a-days including Text | Voice & Video Calls | IM and Many more. While we surfing the Web and Having Good Friends plus the Local Friends for getting in contact between different Friend we do text/calls usually from Cellular Network but It costs much where in The Android Apps Market (Play Store) contains many apps are free to use consisting different features like Video Calling, IM, Emoticons, Voice Message and Many more, You Just need a good Data Plan and Network Strength to Connect through them to Communicate with your friends and family without Investing Money ! Here we have different apps with different functionality and we have arranged them with Their Rating. We have some apps with only Text Functionality while some having Features of Calling | Voice Messaging too.
Here we explaining all one by one:
This is First Communication app introduced and Currently used by many People from the World on their Android Devices. The App is FREE for First year ($0.99 USD/year after) This is simple Text Messaging App consisting of Emoticons too. Features:
- Send Multimedia Content including Video | Audio | Images Group Chat may be done
- No Pin no Username just Verify your Mobile number and use it!
- Your Friends will be automatically managed as per your Contacts are searched those who using Whatsapp.
- Don”t Worry if net problem for some time as it will save them in Offline Messaging and you may retrieve them after you get connect to network.
- Not available on PCs.
- No Voice or Video calling No Voice Messaging (If you want voice messaging get Whatsapp Version from Outside PlayStore) Limiting size for Multimedia Upload
Average Rating: 4.5
Must See: Top 5 LockScreen Apps for Android
After Whatsapp Messenger, Viber comes with Some Good Features like Free calls and messaging between Viber Clients. Viber allows you to text, call, and send photos and video messages worldwide for free to over 200 million users using 3G or Wifi. Viber is available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone and many more devices and platforms. Features:
- Free calls with HD sound quality Groups with up to 40 participants Send stickers and emoticons.
- Share locations via Maps
- Respond immediately to messages using quick reply Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a call or message, even when Viber is off
- OS integration – share photos and videos straight from your device’s gallery
- Designed with the Native Android UI in mind No ads and 100% free
There are no Cons yet we got while using it as it depends what device you have and What strenght and data pack is active also it is not avail on PCs.
Average Rating: 4.4
Recently We got Formerly Introduced by WeChat Messenger app via Different Ad Commercials. WeChat also consists with same features as Viber just here we may do send Voice messages like we send Text! Features:
- Talk faster on with voice messaging Crystal clear voice and video calls
- Instant messaging with group chats and animated smileys Send photos and videos
- Real walkie talkie mode with up to 40 friends Always on, no logouts, never miss a message with Offline Messaging
- Get message alerts instantly with push notifications Share, like, and comment on photos with your friends
- Import contacts and add friends instantly automatically.
No Cons in This App too just UI is Little Bit Different than others and don”t look much Responsive in First use. Not avail on PCs, supports Smartphones basically.
Average Rating: 4.4
This one is again new app in the Series of Communication apps. You may familiar with this app as you have saw Tv Commercials for Line Messenger. This new app is much similar to WeChat but lacks Voice Messeging but its not the big issue may be they Solve this in near Future.
- Free Voice Calls
- Group Messaging
- New Stickers shop with Traditional Emoticons
- Use ‘Timeline’ to see what your friends have been up to and what they have posted!
- Leave comments, messages and enjoy your communication.
- Available on PCs/ Tablets too and All other Features from above apps are available in this App too.
Cons: No Cons if we excluded that Voice messaging feature as We saw on WeChat.
Average Rating: 4.1
Tango Messenger app has been Rated as best Communication app,2013. With the Help of Tango you may do highest quality video & phone calls, texts, photo & video sharing, games and more for FREE! Features:
- No login & password as it creates an account in seconds!
- Automatically finds your friends using Tango Contacts Calls and messages work just like they do on your phone
- Group chat with all your friends and share photos or videos with them
- Personalize your calls and messages with fun animations to express yourself than ordinary calling
- Challenge your friends with games during your calls
- Works across most smartphones, tablets, & PCs
Cons: No Cons yet found!
Average Rating: 4.4
Not having much presence in Advertising or any other promotional commercials, Kakao developed great Communication app and it is avail on only Smartphones yet. Features:
- FREE messages & enjoy unlimited calls (HD)
- Make high-quality group voice calls
- Create your own group chat with unlimited number of Participents
- Schedule appointments, lunches, gatherings (w/ reminders)
- Get creative using animated emoticons & custom themes
- Have fun during calls with Talking Tom & Ben’s voice filters
- Share multimedia content: videos, photos, voice notes, etc
- Make friends with top celebrities (K-Pop & local)
- Add to the fun with mobile games and Different theme support.
Cons: Not Available on PCs and have some Conflicts with Gallery images.
Average Rating: 4.4
We all are familiar with Skype and their Different Services available through Different Devices including Smartphones and PCs. Features:
- Do Voice and Video calls with Instant message optional too
- Do texting if Calling is not Supported Do Voice and Video calls through Skype”s Different Plans with Low Calling Cards
- Video Messaging Share Favourite Snaps Choose your status as Online or Offline
Cons: Skype is purely used for Calling and so won”t be useful if you want feature like Group Texting or any other listed above and also some conflicts in Sharing Multimedia Contents too.
Average Rating: 4.0
Finally, we will say you may choose appropriate app as per your needs like Whatsapp Skype Combination is great else you may opt for any other App as Your Friends are also using that and Here all the Apps are comfortable on Data Network & WiFi too. Even you don”t like the UI of app but there Features will be better than other apps. So,Do Give a Try atleast to all above apps.
Which app you using from above list ?
[Images Courtesy: Google Play Store]
Latest posts by Pavan Jadhav (see all)
- Tech Blogging for 2018 - Apr 6, 2018
- Pure Vs Impure Sequence – The 2 Important Associated Scenarios - Mar 26, 2018
- Max Polyakov is Providing New Opportunities for Noosphere Engineering School - Mar 26, 2018