[Review]Subway Surfers:Mumbai Version Now Available To Download
Temple Run was the most played game of the year where many other games are also introduced same as Temple run (endless running games) like Subway Surfers, Despicable Me, etc. Subway Surfers created by Kiloo games is second most played game which gets updated with different cities in every of its update. In the past, we got hands on various cities from outside India including Italy and others. New version of Mumbai is available to download on Android & iOS.
See Also: Top 7 Temple Run Like Apps Of 2013
Subway Surfers:Mumbai is first indian city based version by Kiloo Games. We got hands on this version yesterday when our devices was showing updates for it. We felt happy to see Indian City based version of Subway Surfer is made and later on simply updated it. Here is the simple & short review about what we saw in this version and what are the improvements from past versions.
What we got to see in new version 1.17.0:
- In the game, it seems better in sensitivity than previous versions.
- Indian Metro Symbol is used on few of the running metros and also few of the similar trains type are included in game.
- There are few changes in platforms and few tweaks done in graphics but later on the whole thing is same as we saw in past versions.
- There is new character named “Jay” which looks much familiar to an Indian person.
- The Subway Surfers World Tour continues in India,with running through the colorful streets of Mumbai.
- The flashy new outfits for Tasha and Frank
- Also you may get 2 keys every day by watching a video daily.