Know Balance Transfer Trick For Indian Mobile Operators
In the shortage of cellular balance and also having not time for recharging it, we may use balance transfer methods to get temporary balance on our cell. Basically, this balance transfer service is done within same cellular operators i.e, we may opt for these services when both subscribers having same cellular operator. This service is very useful when we require balance urgently.
There are number of operators in India that are providing cellular services including:
BSNL, Vodafone, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Aircel etc.
Vodafone Balance Transfer Method:
Vodafone’s gift service is referenced as balance transfer where you need to dial few numbers and you may able to send or receive balance.
Dial the number as *131*<Amount>*<Receiver’s Mobile Number># where put the amount and mobile number as: *131*20*9420014000# where 20 is balance amount and 9420014000 is the mobile number. You will be charged some processing fee for various balance transfer amounts.
BSNL Balance Transfer:
Although BSNL’s network is having some problems related to mobile data and range too but BSNL too having balance transfer service enabled for their subscribers. Method is simple:
Type SMS as:
Gift<Space><Receiver’s Number><Space><Amount> and send it on 53733 or 53738
Airtel Balance Transfer:
Airtel subscribers already having this service activated on their number where they just have to use simple USSD codes to use balance transfer service.
- Dial *141#
- Choose option: Share talk time
- Type balance amount and mobile number and hit send button!
- This is very simple as we are using airtel’s USSD service rather than sending SMS.
IDEA Balance Transfer:
For sending balance to idea subscriber follow the steps as:
Type in dialer:
*567*<Receiver’s Mobile Number>*<Amount>#
where this is also based on USSD service of idea like airtel.
Reliance Balance Transfer:
Steps are simple as follow:
- Dial *367*3# then again dial *312*3#.
- Type receiver mobile number and amount then PIN number.
- The default PIN number is 1
Tata Docomo Balance Transfer:
For sending balance to Tata Docomo subscriber, the receiver should be active for at least 30 days and sender 90 days.
Send SMS as:
BT<Space>Mobile Number<Space>Amount and send it to 54321
Aircel Balance Transfer:
- Dial *122*666#
- USSD menu will appear listing balance transfer amounts from Rs. 5/- to Rs. 100
- Reply with your transfer amount.
- After then reply the mobile number of receiver to transfer money
While using balance transfer service on any mobile operator you will be charged for various transfers, also there are some conditions on it such as:
- Sender and receiver should be active at least for 1 month.
- Few of the operators have condition that you will require specific amount of balance in your account for sending balance to other.
- You may perform this balance transfer for few number of times per month.
Latest posts by Pavan Jadhav (see all)
- What Should You Be Looking for in An Extended Warranty Policy for Your Smartphone? - Jan 18, 2019
- The Rise of Esports: 5 Common Health Risks to Be Vary of If You Decide to Become a Pro Gamer - Jan 10, 2019
- Landscape Website Design:10 Ways To Improve Your Landscaping Website’s Homepage - Jan 10, 2019