How to Split Videos into Segments with the Movavi Video Editor Review
Have you ever recorded a video only to wish that you could trim part of it that didn’t turn out right? Do you want to be able to extract just the important parts from a video and save them as separate video clips?
If you’re able to split your video into segments, you can do all that – and more. To the uninitiated it may seem like a pretty tall order to be able to edit videos in this fashion, but with the Movavi Video Editor it really couldn’t be easier:
- Add your video to the software by clicking on the ‘Add Media Files’ button and selecting it.
- Select the video when it appears in the ‘Timeline’.
- Move the red marker to the point where you want to split your video into segments and click on the ‘Scissors’ icon.
- Repeat the process to keep splitting your video into segments.
- Select segments and click ‘Delete’ to delete them, or drag them around to alter their sequence.
- When you’re satisfied, save the video by clicking ‘Export’.
It really is that straightforward to split your video into segments, and using your new found ability to cut video you’ll find that there are tons of different options at your disposal. Whether you want to limit yourself to trimming out unwanted footage or are interested in extracting important footage, re-sequencing your video, or something else entirely – the choice is entirely yours.
Before you save your video however, you may want to take the opportunity to use the Movavi Video Editor and improve it in other ways. With the comprehensive features that are available, you will be able to combine video clips, enhance the video quality, insert customizable text, add audio tracks for background music or voice overs, and even apply stylish transitions between scenes.
In short, the Movavi Video Editor will hand you a wide range of tools that you can use to transform your video’s look and appearance. Each of these tools is just as easy to use as it was to cut your videos, so you won’t have to worry about any of them requiring any sort of learning curve. Frankly speaking, that is what makes the Movavi Video Editor stand out: It is by far the most intuitive and user-friendly platform to edit videos and improve them.
Latest posts by Pavan Jadhav (see all)
- What Should You Be Looking for in An Extended Warranty Policy for Your Smartphone? - Jan 18, 2019
- The Rise of Esports: 5 Common Health Risks to Be Vary of If You Decide to Become a Pro Gamer - Jan 10, 2019
- Landscape Website Design:10 Ways To Improve Your Landscaping Website’s Homepage - Jan 10, 2019