Android 4.2.2 Leaked For Samsung Galaxy Grand DUOS [Video Review]
Most Awaited Android’s Next And Final Upgrade i.e, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean has been Leaked by Sammobile on 8th July,2013 although it is Unofficial but Soon it will be Avail on Samsung OTA Update Plateform for All Galaxy Grand DUOS(I9082) Devices soon.Currently Only Galaxy S IV running 4.2.2 out of the box.
This Latest 4.2.2 Jelly Bean was Expected to Release first on High End Flagship Devices like Galaxy Note II | Galaxy S III | and couple of Tablets but Don’t know Samsung going to release it for Mid-End Flagship Device Galaxy Grand DUOS(I9082) may be because of that Galaxy Grand Got much Market and Sold in Much Number of Devices.
These are Couple of ScreenShots From New Update :
So Let Us Start What’s New in Android 4.2.2 Update for Galaxy Grand DUOS Users. First We Clear that this is not Official Firmware and Not Compatible for Grand Version I9082L as this Firmware Totally made to work on I9082 version of Galaxy Grand DUOS. The Device came with 4.1.2 version of Android and now this is latest and Final Update for it!
New Features In Android 4.2.2 :
- Latest AccuWeather Widget with Animations of Different Weathers.
- Transparent Notification Bar
- Customisation of Notification Bar Now Possible as Shown in Video and Pics too
- Improved Smart Stay Feature
- New Unlocking Effect included that is Called as Light Effect
- Improved Page Buddy With Headphone Recognition
- DayDream Feature In Display Panel
- Improved Battery Life & Better in Performance
- Driving Mode Unlocked
- New Multi-Windows Themed in White Colour
- Tabbed Settings Panel
- New Music Player with Widget Changed too
- Moving Apps To SD Card Possible
- System Apps Are Shown in FullScreen
- Hidden Developer Option
- Safety Assistance
- New Icons for Simcards
- Mobile Data Settings both sim options in one page instead of separate
- Lock Screen is Customizable with Custom Text Message
- Increase Sound in Pocket
- Samsung All Share is Now Samsung Link
- Huge Upgrade for Samsung Apps
- New S-Voice With Some New Additions
- Improved File Manager
- New Browser with Incognito Mode and New Tabs Interface
- New Voice Recorder
- Latest Video Player
- Multiple Widget On LockScreens
- Clear Default Tab in Task Manager
- E-Mail App Updated
- and Finally Butter Smooth Performance.
Steps To Flash This Firmware:
MAKE SURE TO BACKUP EVERYTHING BEFORE YOU PROCEED!
(Backup Includes: Contacts | Messages | Apps+Data)
– Download the Firmware From Here or Mega Link
– After Download, Extract it and you will find 6 item in the folder “I9082XXUBMF2_I9082OXABMF2_OXA”
– Open Odin 3.07 (included in the firmware package)
– Restart phone in download mode (Press and hold Home + Power + Volume down buttons)
– Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
– If not then you need to Re-Install Samsung Drivers Through KiesAir
– Click on “PIT” button and add baffin.pit file
– Click on “Bootloader” and add “BOOT_I9082XXUBMF2_REV05.tar.md5”
– Click on “PDA” and add “CODE_I9082XXUBMF2_871997_REV05_user_mid_noship.tar.md5”
– Click on “Phone” button and add “MODEM_I9082XXUBMF2_REV05.tar.md5”
– Click on “CSC” button and add “CSC_OXA_I9082OXABMF2_871997_REV05_user_mid_noship.tar.md5”
– Make sure re-partition is ticked.
– Click on flash, sit back and wait a few minutes.
– If you encounter any issues with the firmware (Any Force Close, Bootloop etc)
– Boot into recovery mode (Home+ Power + Volume Up)
– Choose to wipe/factory reset.
(THIS WILL ERASE ALL OF YOUR DATA INCLUDING YOUR INTERNAL SD CARD!)
– Then choose reboot and Wait till Upgrades !
– Enjoy Your Latest 4.2.2 on Your Grand DUOS Device
So, We have Shown all the new Things through Our Video and Changelog Too.
Hope You will Try this Version On your Device Soon!
Latest posts by Pavan Jadhav (see all)
- Debunking 5 Common Myths About Affiliate Marketing - Feb 20, 2018
- These 7 Android Apps Will Help You Prepare for GATE - Feb 15, 2018
- Five Vital Clauses in Every Partnership Agreement - Feb 14, 2018