5 Top Ranking B.Com Colleges in India
1886 was the year when the education of commerce started in India and since then there was no turning back. Commerce is defined as that stream of education that deals in purchasing and selling of goods, productions, services provision, property dealings and so on. Students who want to pursue in this stream need to study subjects like Economics, Finance and much more. There are two type of courses for the students pursuing in this stream- B.Com (Hons) and B. Com (Pass). After completing graduation they can pursue their Masters or any other courses related to this stream. India is packed with so many colleges that are offering you commerce courses but 5 Top commerce colleges in India according to last year survey is listed below. They are selected according to their infrastructure, faculties, input of academic, job prospectus, their goodwill, caring towards student, factual rank and the perceptual rank of the college.
(The name enlisted in the list may differs then yours but these colleges were listed in top 5 B. Com Colleges in many surveys)
The list based on this research is as follows:
- Rank 1- Delhi, Shri Ram College of Commerce- this college came into existence in 1932 in Delhi. In the year 1954 SRCC got shifted in the newly building of the campus of sprawling Delhi University. Dr S Radhakrishnan who was India’s vice president inaugurated this building in 1954on 31st From past two years this college is standing at rank one and at the same time is known for distributing highest forms for admission. Results and job prospect of this college is higher than any other college. It is too tough to get through in this college.
- Rank 2- Delhi, Lady Shri Ram College- this college is only for Women and has earned worldly reorganization as a major institution offering higher learning only for women. This institution came into existence in the year 1956 and in past 1 and a half year had upgraded a lot by providing better assistance to its student. Comquest is the best event for students and expert interaction here.
- Rank 3- Chennai, Loyola College- it is an institution based on Catholic Minority and came into existence by the society of Christ (Jesuits) in the year of 1925. As the term shows this catholic university was established only with the single aim of providing education at the university level to all the students who are carving for education without discriminating on the basis of caste, creed or status.
- Rank 4- Bangalore, Christ College- this institution came into existence in the year 1969 in Bangalore. UGC (United Grants of Commission of India) has granted reorganization to this institution in the year 1972, 17th NAAC or National Assessment and Accreditation Council have accredited this institution and are being funded by UGC in 1998. In the year 2005 this institution was reaccredited.
- Rank 5- Mumbai, St. Xavier’s College- this institution came into existence in the year 1869 and is among the first few institutions that were commenced as autonomous institute. It is recognized under the renowned University of Mumbai since 2010-11.
These colleges had earned their fame and name by providing the best education under their flagship. Collegedunia.com has more such news for you and you can avail all the information related to these colleges. Every year education system is getting changed and so as the course but what is similar in all the cases is their motivation to impart education to all the students. Commerce stream is learning and reaching to new era and you can continuously explore it through the right platform.
Visit Collegedunia.com for more information related to commerce education and about these colleges. You are going to get the best set of information every now and then here.