5 Tips to finding the perfect car wax
Those white pieces that remain after waxing your car are so annoying! For that reason, it is always important to have a good product to wax your car with. Having a good wax handy is very important not only for the good look but also for keeping the body of your car in good condition. You have multiple options when it comes to the products available. Each of them work in a different way and the application method can involve other items to work efficiently. Wax is not a one size fits all product but here are some great tips to keep in mind when picking the perfect one for your car:
- Consider the place where you wax: Many products react to the suns rays but for others, it doesn’t matter. For this reason, it is important to always keep in mind the facilities that you have at home at the time of buying the waxing product. Pick the one that fits best with your needs based on the climate of the area you live. For example, if you buy a liquid wax because where you live is very dusty, that would be a good decision because liquid wax usually works with water and so dust won’t affect the process. However, if you get a paste wax and dust is involved, you could scratch the paint of the vehicle. Different details like this one keep your car looking good.
- Read reviews: People on the internet are always sharing their experiences with different kind of articles, products and services. Before you buy anything, make sure that you have done some research and read different experiences in various forums. Do not limit yourself to the product website, as sometimes those websites can manipulate reviews. It is always better is to get real user feedback or recommendations from friends.
- Ingredients: There are many different components within wax formulas. Many of them are very reliable but natural ingredients are considered the best ones. However, they are more expensive. One of the advantages of using natural waxes is that they are hypoallergenic and at the same time give a brighter and more protective finish. On the other hand, there are synthetic ones and these are easier to work with and are more recommended for hot weather. This is because their melting point is higher, however, they are not as shiny as the natural ones.
- Have in mind your car condition: If your car is new, a less aggressive and more liquid wax should be enough. Your car doesn’t need a thick coat or a lot of polishing to look super shiny and soft. However, if your car is 2 or more years old, you may want to get a thicker wax, so you can give it a shiny finish and keep the original paint job protected from the weather
- Check the surface of your vehicle: It may not seem that important but if the design of your vehicle includes a lot of plastic components or porous surfaces, it is very probable that you will be dealing with visible residues. In order to counteract this, you can either be very careful at the time of applying or you can pick a wax that guarantees not to leave very visible residues.
Latest posts by Pavan Jadhav (see all)
- 4 Beneficial Reasons to Use a Rideshare Service - Aug 18, 2018
- Shop the Exclusive Wonderboom Portable Bluetooth Speaker Only on Souq - Aug 17, 2018
- The Top 7 Gaming Chairs to Buy on a Budget - Aug 16, 2018