Ubuntu Touch Lockscreen App Available for Android
We all are waiting for the next gen Smartphones based on Canonical”s Ubuntu OS which have excellent hardware Compatibility as per Ubuntu Mobile OS. Most of the people already tried Ubuntu touch os by some flashing methods too.
If you are not able to try it for some reasons, then you may try Graphical tweaks which may help you to give a pure feel near to Ubuntu Touch OS. Here, we mentioning the new Lockscreen app which is much similar in working and ofcourse the graphics too.
This new lockscreen is introduced by Rotary Heart and designed with many new graphical components giving feel of Ubuntu Touch on your Android smartphone. This app is still in beta stage and company providing number of updates too to use it for every day without any bugs! Many of us may tried other lockscreen but you will like this too as the size kinda Small and not much change in performance of the device too.
Recommended Reading: Top 5 Free LockScreen Apps For Android
If we talk about key features, then the features are shortlisted as follows:
- All notifications can be shown, just enable the Accessibility: As per reviewed by many of users, developer had given many of updates with different options.
- Swipe screen to left to open phone
- Animated infographic
- SMS and Missed Calls notifications shown in infographic
- Lock-screen security
- On-screen music buttons
- Customisable user name
- Time, date & alarm info
- Password security (More unique security types to come):
- Animations and Colors:
- Locking timer
- Easy to use music buttons
- Available in: 10 different languages.
Overall Average Rating: 3.7
Read Also : Unlock Android Device by Hovering Your Hands
Even if the ratings given are low, but developer trying to make it best lockscreen app ever by giving updates to app and some patches/ fixes too.
Ubuntu Lockscreen for Android is a free download available for Android phones running 2.1 or higher on
Latest posts by Pavan Jadhav (see all)
- Why 2016 is a Big Year for the Final Fantasy Franchise - Apr 11, 2016
- All You Need To Know About Clat Exam 2016 - Mar 26, 2016
- How to Split Videos into Segments with the Movavi Video Editor Review - Feb 18, 2016